UpMap Termignoni+Starace

kevin1987

Empfohlene Beiträge

Ich hab' halt so meine Erfahrungen mit Cloud-Lösungen: 
Heute alles super. 
Und morgen wird der Service ohne Vorwarnung eingestellt, und alle Daten sind wiederbringlich verloren ... 

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Dre83:

Kann man die Maps dann auch noch manuell verändern? Mir geht es da primär um die Abgasklappe deren Funktion ich aufrecht erhalten will...

Nein, manuelle Anpassungen sind leider nicht möglich und bei den verfügbaren 821/939 Maps ist die Klappe immer deaktiviert. Man könnte aber mal gezielt bei UpMap deswegen anfragen.

Am 7.3.2020 um 18:39 schrieb fözzi:

Steht da auch was darüber, wie lange Termignoni den Cloudserver garantiert?

Was, wenn ich in 10 oder gar 20 Jahren wieder mein orig. Map draufspielen möchte?

you will have same problem if you go to a classic mechanic and mapping your ecu - if in the future he will close business -  We are talking about Termignoni, the state of art for racing exhaust, 60 years of experience and 30 years partner of Ducati and Ducati corse - and now they are working for me.

vor einer Stunde schrieb star.ace:

you will have same problem if you go to a classic mechanic and mapping your ecu - if in the future he will close business -  We are talking about Termignoni, the state of art for racing exhaust, 60 years of experience and 30 years partner of Ducati and Ducati corse - and now they are working for me.

And that‘s exactly the reason why I prefer solutions that do not create unneeded dependencies.

If I can fix it myself I do not need a mechanic.

That has got nothing to do with Termignoni in special.

So why should it not be possible to save the files (maps ...) to customer specific location? 
If data is encrypted (with an individual key for each T800 device) this could be easily realized.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb fözzi:

And that‘s exactly the reason why I prefer solutions that do not create unneeded dependencies.

If I can fix it myself I do not need a mechanic.

That has got nothing to do with Termignoni in special.

So why should it not be possible to save the files (maps ...) to customer specific location? 
If data is encrypted (with an individual key for each T800 device) this could be easily realized.

Best solution is ask to Upmap a open solution -  but we are living in 2020... and all want to use cloud solutions or similar solutions. As well i do not like ride by wire but all modern bikes have this system... 

At moment Upmap are very available to talk with customers to give them best solution ever -  I have tested 939 and 950 with my kits and t800 maps for star.ace kit -  best performance ever and just with on touch on app on smartphone. 

I don't care what will happen with UpMap/Termi in 20 years and I have no reason to assume that the service will be unavailable in the near future. Maybe there will even be an offline mapping option at some time, who knows. What bothers me more is the required network connection everytime you want to change the map. This could be an issue for some users who want to change mapping while on a trip.

I was not asking for an open solution. 
I absolutely do understand why manufacturers do not want to have an open solution. 
As a manufacturer (of completely different IT products) I do it more or less in the same way. 

But if you encrypt the data with a key generated with help of ECU and T800 device figures
data could only be used for one specific ECU-T800 combination: encrypt during save process --> decrypt during load process. 
If someone should try to upload data to a different ECU or use a different T800 it would not be possible to decrypt the data correctly. 
That's quite common. 

After all I must admit that this discussion seems to go into a wrong direction. 
Mea culpa & back to topic ... !

bearbeitet von fözzi

vor 5 Stunden schrieb fözzi:

I was not asking for an open solution. 
I absolutely do understand why manufacturers do not want to have an open solution. 
As a manufacturer (of completely different IT products) I do it more or less in the same way. 

But if you encrypt the data with a key generated with help of ECU and T800 device figures
data could only be used for one specific ECU-T800 combination: encrypt during save process --> decrypt during load process. 
If someone should try to upload data to a different ECU or use a different T800 it would not be possible to decrypt the data correctly. 
That's quite common. 

After all I must admit that this discussion seems to go into a wrong direction. 
Mea culpa & back to topic ... !

Fozzi, never mind, in this case T800 is not right for you, try new rexxer that now you can be upload up to 5 different maps for 500 euros... but you lose warranty and maps are not so powerful (for my kits I mean) as T800

Am 17.3.2020 um 18:47 schrieb Trickydarter:

on the Website what means Ducati Performance air box lid??? i tought there is no DP Airbox for Hyper 939?

http://store.up-map.it/en/store/338-link_rewrite_365.html

Ich denke damit ist die DP Box gemeint welche es für die 821 gab. Denke ist baugleich...

vor 41 Minuten schrieb Trickydarter:

Die gibt es aber nicht mehr so wie es sich anhört, oder? Kann mir jemand einen Kontakt geben für die Star.ace box?

Lg und vielen Dank schon mal vorab.

Naja der Kontakt dafür ist Star.ace xD

Einfach hier oder auf Facebook anschreiben und auf min. 4 Monate Wartezeit einstellen. 

Und eventuell mehrmaligen anschreiben, dass er dich nicht vergisst.
Italiener halt ??

Hatte soeben kontakt mit Ihm Bezüglich der Mapping's für die 821. Hat mir Prompt zurückgeschrieben. Mappings sind fertig jedoch hat die UpMap.it den betrieb eingestellt dank Bier Virus. Schreib Ihm einmal über das Forum eine Nachricht allenfalls hast Du @Trickydarter glück und er sendet Dir in geraumer Zeit eine RSR Luftfilterbox...

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Zauderer:

Naja der Kontakt dafür ist Star.ace xD

Einfach hier oder auf Facebook anschreiben und auf min. 4 Monate Wartezeit einstellen. 

Und eventuell mehrmaligen anschreiben, dass er dich nicht vergisst.
Italiener halt ??

Hat bei mir 14Tage all in gedauert.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Sailor Fortune:

Hat bei mir 14Tage all in gedauert.

Da hattest wohl Glück, bzw. Seine 3D Drucker Version geht wohl einfacher zu produzieren. Falls du diese hast.

Hab ja noch die Revision der Carbon Variante. 

Und da hab nicht nur ich, 4 Monate warten müssen ??

bearbeitet von Zauderer